Essay writing can be a painful job for you if you are not passionate about the subject you want to write essay. It can be time consuming and a big challenge especially if you want essay writing for admission purpose.
You may need essay writing at different stage of your education and career. You may be asked to write essay at different academic level of your study. Whether you are in high school, are a graduate or undergraduate or are studying for your master’s degree or doctoral qualification, we can make it happen. As an expert in writing service, we can write your essay from scratch that will meet your institute instructions or rubric.
Four Major Types of Essay writing:
There is dozen types of essay and each essay may be written for different purpose and need different approach to handle it. Essay writing is the critical factor of accessing your writing skills and your academic goals if it’s for admission to college or university. Don’t confuse yourself in understanding the types of essay writing.
The four major types of essays address these purposes:
1. Narrative Essays: Telling a Story
As the name itself suggest, this type of essay is written in a story form with real life experience. This type of essay has a single motive or one central point around which whole story revolves having dialogues, incidents, and characters. Students may be asked to write essay about themselves in narration style. This type of essay writing are intended to know about your personality, your future goals and ambitions. They are written in the first person where you narrate your life experience using “I” that give reader personal involvement in your story. A well written essay will build towards drawing a conclusion or some lesson to learn for the reader form your personal experience.
2. Descriptive Essays: Painting a Picture
In this type of essay writing, students or professionals use a vivid picture of a place, person or an event. Unlike a narrative essay, which reveals meaning through a personal story, the purpose of a descriptive essay is to reveal the meaning of a subject through observation as an independent observer or researcher.
Examples of Descriptive essays:
Following are some examples of descriptive essays that you will notice have some feature like a location, personality, or some historical event.
- Make a detailed description of your ideal personality. (that ideal personality may be your mother, father, or any leader)
- Provide a vivid description of your best friend.
- Why does Quaid-e-Azam deserve respect?
- Describe a character from your favorite movie.
- Describe specific traits you enjoy in one of your favorite personality.
- Why do you believe Tipu Sultan was a great soldier of his time and what are the lessons for Freedom fighters of Indian occupied Kashmir?
- Share an example of your holidays spent in your village. (Location description essay).
- Write about 7 Wonders of the World. (Location Description essay)
3. Expository Essays: Just the Facts and stats.
The purpose of the expository essay is to analyze a topic in balanced way using facts, figures, and stats without involving personal opinion and emotions. Here you intend to present facts in a logical and straight forward manner. For example
A typical expository writing prompt will use the words “elaborate”or “define,” such as in, “Write an essay explaining how Social media has changed the student’s life”.
Notice there is no instruction to form an opinion or argument but asks the writer to “explain,” in your words.
Examples of Expository Essays:
- Where to invest money in and why?
- Which writer is your favorite one and why?
- How to become a leader?
- How does music influence people’s life?
Because expository essays are based on facts and not personal feelings, writers don’t reveal their emotions or write in the first person.
4. Persuasive Essays: Convince the readers with sound reasoning
In this type of essay, the goal is to convince the reader to accept the writer’s point of view or recommendation based on logic and facts. Here you try to prove your stance through examples, expert opinion and with reasoning that are difficult to deny. The writer explains all the diverse views but stick to the one view based on some facts and logical conclusions.
The best example of a persuasive essay is like being a lawyer where you argue your case before a judge in the court. The writer takes a stand for his client with possible arguments to win the case.
Examples of Persuasive essays:
- Are biological weapons ethical?
- Should Pakistan ban the capital punishment?
- Should we allow sex education in schools and colleges?
- Is suicide bombing justified to achieve noble cause?
- Should We allow jihad in Kashmir against Indian occupation?
Our essay service covers a huge range of subjects, including but not limited to: English Literature History Psychology Sociology Nursing Heath care Mathematics All branches of science Politics Economics Management Business And many other type courses.
We are here to take the stress out of you and ensure you get good grades by ordering your essay writing.